UNT | University of North Texas

Search form

Main menu

3.11.06 Q: I have to take some undergraduate hours as deficiency courses. Can they count towards my total of 9SH to be considered full-time?

A. Yes. Ask our administrative assistant for our standard letter that states that the undergraduate hours are required. Then have it signed by the division chair. If you are on music scholarship, take it to the College of Music scholarship office. If you are not on music scholarship, take it to Financial Aid.