UNT | University of North Texas

Search form

Main menu

3.11.11 Q: What is the connection between MUJS 5470 Conducting College Jazz Ensembles in summer and Summer Lab Band?

A. If you take MUJS 5470 in the first five-week summer session, you are expected to play in summer Lab Band, but not required to register for it unless you need the credit. Why? In fall, there are enough students in 5470 to fill a band to practice conducting with. In summer, the summer lab band serves as the conducting lab for 5470.